Sunday, January 8, 2012

Kihei, Hawaii

Sunday jan 8, 2012 went to church good sermon about psalm 84. Trusting the lord and taking time for him I'm your life. And he explained the word "selah" that when it is in the bible it means "think about it". It's kind of hard to type on this key board laying in the hammock. I was watching the an sink into the ocean from the hammock on my friend's porch. You just can't believe it is so beautiful here. The weather is perfect, too. Warm during the day and then cool in the evenings. It's sort of like spring in
Dallas. The iPad takes beautiful sunset pictures and it's had lots of practice. If you would like to see pictures of my daughters and grandchildren check out the photographer web page Sherry Ferrante photography. Under Elisabeth and Jennifer and the password is Yankee. It was a nice surprise for me.
We have been spotting whales spouts n the ocean and then with the binoculars you can see the whales as they come out of the water. We went snorkeling this afternoon and saw trumpet fish, yellow angel fish.I also saw a fish here that I saw in Indonesia and Australia. That little guy gets around. We are off to listen to the irish music at mulligans.

No comments:

Post a Comment